font-family:Verdana,Sans-Serif -->
Thanks for swinging in! Writing with a bunch of smart young people, we blog about the monkey business of life with tweens 8-15, and love anything shiny and new. Book/movie/game reviews, shopping, nom nom snacks, OMG news and issues, pop stars, and YouTube LOLs are fair game in this jungle.

2.08.2012

I'd Like To Live on the Moon

Anyone marvel at the big beautiful full moon last night? It always reminds me of rocking my babies to sleep while singing them, "I'd Like To Live On The Moon," a sweet Sesame Street song by Shaun Colvin, one of our absolute favorites.






"...So if I should visit the moon
Well, I'll dance on a moonbeam and then
I will make a wish on a star
And I'll wish I was home once again
Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above
I would miss all the places and people I love
So although I may go I'll be coming home soon
'Cause I don't want to live on the moon
No, I don't want to live on the moon."

No comments:

Web Analytics