font-family:Verdana,Sans-Serif -->
Thanks for swinging in! Writing with a bunch of smart young people, we blog about the monkey business of life with tweens 8-15, and love anything shiny and new. Book/movie/game reviews, shopping, nom nom snacks, OMG news and issues, pop stars, and YouTube LOLs are fair game in this jungle.

3.01.2011

Life with Liv - Monkey Around and Be Active

I love to ski!

Lots of tweens like to fool around. They like to invite friends over or go play outside on their own. 

Getting active is important. If you have been on your computer a lot, go and play right now. If you got on like five minutes ago, take two or three minutes then go play. 

But if you are saying “what if it’s raining out, what are we going to do?” Well my good fellow Shiny Monkeys, just put on your rain boots and jacket and play in the puddles! Frolic around just go outside and be active. 

Thanks for reading this good monkeys and be safe.

Luv, Liv, age 8

4 comments:

Drita Protopapa said...

Liv, what great advice for all of us, no matter what age, shape, size or color. Just being more active, even in small (AND FUN) ways can help us feel better and more energetic! Drita

Steve Quigley said...

Hi Liz: I wish I was as smart as you when I was 8. Heck, I wish I was as smart of you now..and I'm definitely more than 8!

I'm going to finish this note to you and go for a jog around the block. Thanks for your advice.

Professor Quigley

p.s. I hope you and your Mom will visit us at Boston University some day.

Eric said...

Love it! You sound like me!

Anonymous said...

Web Analytics