font-family:Verdana,Sans-Serif -->
Thanks for swinging in! Writing with a bunch of smart young people, we blog about the monkey business of life with tweens 8-15, and love anything shiny and new. Book/movie/game reviews, shopping, nom nom snacks, OMG news and issues, pop stars, and YouTube LOLs are fair game in this jungle.

4.24.2014

Getting creative and crafty this spring

The end of the school year, and it's time to get crafty! I love to channel my creativity into my friends and family, and love making scrapbooks and jewelry that make a major milestone in life.

I'll be posting photos of some of my completed projects, but I'll be working on these (ideas, sources welcome in the comments below):

-- Making dance recital gifts for teachers
-- Organizing my 6th and 9th graders' school photos into an album
-- Making a scrapbook for my friend's wedding (way overdue!)
-- Making angel jewelry commemorating my mother in law's passing (slideshow here)
-- Figuring out how to best display my collection of business name tags and pins
-- Making a baby shower gift, mostly likely a repeat of my sister's "diaper cake"



No comments:

Web Analytics